Josie’s Web Store
Now you can get more of Josie’s amazing work through owning one or more of her presentations recorded on DVD!
Please note: DVD’s are available to Australian residents only at this stage. If you are overseas and are interested in purchasing Josie’s DVD’s, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be sure to let you know when you can purchase a copy.
IMPORTANT: By purchasing one or more of these products you hereby agree to the Terms & Conditions of Purchase listed at the bottom of this page.
The Neuroscience of Resilience
One hour presentation filmed live at the ANZIIF Women Succeeding in Business Event.
Price: $69 plus $9.95 P&H
Resilience is the distinguishing factor between those who bounce back, turning adversity into triumph and those who sink in the depths of detail, competing priorities and the sheer chaos of constant activity that surrounds us each day.
Regulating your emotional responses and consciously choosing your outlook and approach are vital elements in ensuring success. Learn about the brain to understand how to become more resilient, so that you are the creator of your experiences not simply a victim of circumstance.
Combining her personal experience, passion for enhancing human performance and studies in the Neuroscience of Leadership, Josie shares exciting scientific advances in the field of resilience which will provide you with the answers and the tools to increase your own resilience and effectiveness in fostering resilience in others.
You Are Not Your Brain Workshop
2.5 hour workshop with Josie Thomson & Dr Jeffrey M. Schwartz filmed at the Mind & Its Potential Conference.
Price: $99 plus $9.95 P&H
Take back control of your brain!
“I constantly over-think problems or worry about things that don’t even happen!”
“I expect way too much from myself (and others)!”
“I’m often anxious or panicking because I’m so stressed!”
“I’m my own worst critic!”
“There are things I do that aren’t good for me to cope with the stress of my life”
Sound familiar? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We all have those moments in life where negative thinking takes over, and when it does, it feels like we’re losing control and we’ve been kicked out of the driver’s seat. We feel powerless because we don’t know how to make a change.
It doesn’t have to be this way…
What if we told you that you CAN take back the wheel in your life? That you can stop the negative self talk and silence the inner critic, so you can achieve so much more, feel more confident, happy and fulfilled?
Watch this special presentation where you’ll be introduced to the revolutionary 4 step solution from Dr Schwartz’s international best-seller, ‘You Are Not Your Brain’ and discover what you can do to take control of your brain AND your life!
The Neuroscience of Effective Change Management
2.5 hour presentation, filmed at Australian Institute of Management Event.
Price: $99 plus $9.95 P&H
What can team leaders and managers do to encourage a more productive response to change?
Leading neuroscientists and leadership development experts agree that change management can be improved through understanding the brain. Having a physical science to explain how and why a brain based approach to change leadership actually works can be a significant aide when rolling out wide scale initiatives.
In this highly interactive and engaging session, you will learn how to engender greater buy-in and engagement, which will improve the uptake of new skills and improved change practices.
DVD Double Packs!
We are also offering the following double packs for your convenience and to help you SAVE!
The Neuroscience of Resilience PLUS The Neuroscience of Effective Change Management
Standard Price: $149 plus $14.95 P&H
The Neuroscience of Effective Change Management PLUS You Are Not Your Brain: 2.5 hour Live Workshop
Standard Price: $179 plus $9.95 P&H
Have a question? Want to join the wait list for international sales?
Web Store Enquiry
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Pricing, Order Processing and Payment
- When you purchase a product, the price will be made clear during the order process. You agree to pay the price that is stated at the time of your order, as well as any applicable taxes and P&H fees.
- Discount eligibility is determined at the time of the order. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars, unless stated otherwise.
- We may occasionally offer promotions. The specific terms of each promotion are stated at the time the promotion is offered. Each promotion may be different. Promotions cannot be combined.
- Josie Thomson reserves the right to change prices and fees at any time. We will notify you in advance if the regular rate of a product changes from what was stated at the time of your order.
- We will process your order as promptly as possible.
- We utilise the services of Replicat Pty. Ltd. to process and fulfill DVD orders in Australia. DVD orders are processed immediately and then dispatched every Monday.
- We use Paypal to process payments. If you do not have a Paypal account, we accept major credit cards.
- We reserve the right to reject any order or purchase at any time.
- Unless specified otherwise, all charges are nonrefundable.
Exchanges, Cancellations and Refunds of One-Time Purchases
- There is no refund or return policy for these products except in cases where the materials themselves are faulty.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so if the goods haven’t been shipped yet. To cancel, please contact us.
- Once the goods have been shipped, cancellations are not available.
- In the unlikely event that the DVD(s) are damaged upon receipt, please contact us and we will send another copy of the DVD to you at no additional cost.
- We reserve the right to issue cancellations, refunds, credits or exchanges at our sole discretion.
- Refunds will generally not be given.
- We reserve the right to terminate your order/purchase for any reason, with or without notice and without further obligation. You will be entitled to a refund in these circumstances.
Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
- The materials for sale within this website remain the sole property of Josie Thomson.
- The content within the DVD’s are protected by both Federal and International copyright laws. Unauthorised copying, sharing, downloading or distribution carries severe monetary penalties and possible imprisonment.
- DVD’s are for personal/home use only. Public screenings are strictly prohibited. If you wish to screen these DVD’s to your employees, please contact us.
- When you make a purchase on this website, your personal details will be collected by Replicat Pty. Ltd and Josie Thomson for the purposes of fulfilling your order. Neither company will add you to their mailing list without your expressed permission beforehand.