Is it time to recharge, restore and actively create the life you really want?
Come join us to create a calmer, more meaningful and connected life. Immerse yourself deeply into the art of mindfulness and learn how it’s used to deal with every day stress. This intimate retreat is full of practical and sustainable tools for your everyday wellness.
In this powerful and life changing retreat you will discover mindfulness within you and a more connected and conscious version of you. The intention of this program is that you leave confidently equipped to make your life calmer, more present, more purposeful and more connected – to yourself, others and nature.
If you have certain habits or situations that cause on-going stress, concern and grief you will gain new perspectives and ways of dealing with them.
In this retreat you will dis-connect from the ‘external world’ and re-connect INto your deepest truths and values. You will learn powerful skills and perspectives that will last a lifetime.
As part of this program you will receive a mindfulness e-book, practical worksheets, mindfulness audio downloads, GreenX7 Play For Your Life cards, and BONUS guided meditation CD, and subscription to GreenX7 online portal.
This retreat is for you if you:
- Would like to be more present in your life and relationships
- Want to feel more valued and connected to those around you (including yourself)
- Would like to feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- Would like to experience more clarity of mind and direction in life
And if you:
- At times feel that life is just one big rush, you feel overwhelmed, like you never get it all done, you feel short with those you love or your colleagues and maybe you also find it hard to get a good nights sleep
- You would like to experience less overwhelm, frustration and worry, and have more joy and play in life
- Maybe you’ve heard and read a bit about mindfulness and would like to experience it in a deeper way and get the practical ‘tools’ to integrate it into your daily life
- Learn how to thrive and be sustainably more present in your life
- Feel more valued and connected to those around you, including yourself
- Add greater purpose and meaning to your life
- Feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- Experience more clarity of mind, focus and self mastery
- Develop skills to engage and use the breath to relax and come into calm, de-stress and reduce feelings of overwhelm and anxiety
- Increased awareness and ability to manage your thoughts and feelings effectively
- Improve your sense of self confidence and enJOYment of life
- Walk away with the tools to create balance and improve your mental, emotional and physical health
- Have fun!
Meeting Josie has been inspirational and has helped me understand myself and life better.
I would recommend this to anyone wanting to stop the stress and take charge of their life once and for all.
Life changing program. An opportunity to focus totally on me and make positive changes in my life.
Meet Your Facilitators:
Josie Thomson, MCC
Josie is one of the most experienced and multi-award winning neuroscience and mindfulness coaches in Australia. She is an international speaker, business owner, author and two time cancer survivor. Josie is living proof that winning and succeeding in life is a mindset. Having completed masters studies in neuroscience, she has trained and studied with some of the best in the world both in terms of the neuroscience behind mindfulness and also traditional Buddhist and Hindu teachers. Josie commits herself to transforming and improving the lives of others. Her trainings are empirically researched and proven to achieve clear, strong, positive and sustainable results.
- Neuroscience 1.01 for self mastery
- Getting into the driver’s seat of your life – empowered decision making and tuning INto YOU
- Freedom technique - releasing the past and self limiting beliefs
- Mindfulness and resilience
- New paradigm thinking to create your future your way
- Tools and practices for sustainable happiness, calm and inner peace
Tim Jack Adams
Apart from his infectious smile and laugh which can melt away all your troubles, Tim is an international speaker and consultant specializing in a true holistic approach to wellness. His company GreenX7 works within many industries including health, corporate, education, tourism and defence and has found success in creating simple tools for everyday wellness and helping others pay it forward. His work is based on nurturing individuals, teams and cultures to create value, meaning and belonging through authentic connections to foster self-worth.
- The foundation of True Wellness
- The ability to 'disconnect to reconnect' and find value, meaning and belonging in our lives and how to pay it forward
- Creating a life rhythm to be the best version of you everyday
- Taking fun seriously
- The tools to create a life rhythm help maintain a balance
When: 19th – 21st October, 2018
Where: Oceans Retreat
768 Casuarina Way
Casuarina NSW 2487
Josie Thomson - Self mastery, resilience and mindfulness expert
Tim Jack Adams – Wellness Guru
$1,395 per person twin share (2 nights, all inclusive)
We have 7 beautifully appointed rooms available each with two double beds so if you have a friend that would love to join you, or you may meet a new friend throughout your stay.
$2,990 per couple (2 nights, all inclusive)
For couples, we have 3 double rooms available exclusively for those who wish to disconnect to reconnect - this will be a wonderful treat and opportunity.
Make your own way there and then be treated to two full days of life transformation from the inside out. Bring an open mind, an open heart and a willingness to learn a new way to live more mindfully and well-fully!
- Two nights accommodation
- Workshops presented by Josie and Tim
- The ability to move forward with purpose and the tools to look after your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing for a life that will allow you to thrive.
- Activities (walks, meditations, stretching)
- Meals designed and catered for by Executive Chef Jenny Zwemer*
- Nutrition workshop
*Meet your chef Jenny Zwemer
Ocean Retreats Executive Chef Jenny Zwemer has over 30 years’ industry experience and before taking up residence at Oceans Jenny was previously head chef in a Paleo inspired restaurant and private chef for Pete Evans when he entertained overseas guests. Perfection and attention to detail are two of Jenny's trademarks. She has made it her mission to promote ‘food is medicine’ and ‘healing through food’ 'it must look good and taste great and be good for you.
Walks, Meditation and Stretching
Meals & Cooking Demos
Questions & Answers
You might have some questions... here are a few answers:
Friday 19th October
3.00pm: Make yourself at home on a hammock or go for a stroll and enjoy the pristine Salt beach from your doorstep.
6.30pm: Welcome and introductions with Josie and Tim
8.30pm: Overview of the retreat with Josie and Tim
Saturday 20th October
6.30am: Beach walk/stretch and mindfulness session
9.00 – 10.30am: Group presentation
10.30: Morning Tea
11.00am - 1.00pm: Group presentation
1.00pm: Lunch and presentation by chef Jenny
2.00 - 3.00pm: Group reflection, integration and question session
3.00pm: Afternoon Tea
3.30pm: ‘Free’ time or join Tim on a bike ride/walk up to Cabarita Headland to spot some Humpback whales (voted top 10 best beaches in Australia)
6.30 - 8.30pm: Dinner and group reflections
Sunday 21st October
6.30am: Yoga and stretching
9.00 – 10.30am: Group presentation
10.30am: Morning Tea
11.00 - 1.00pm: Group Presentation
1.00 – 2.00pm: Lunch
2.00 - 3.00pm: Final group session, ‘home’ strategies and reflection
3.00pm: Bon Voyage until next time 😉