It’s been an action packed two months – so much so that my newsletter is almost a month late! Here’s a summary of my comings and goings with some photos that I hope you enJOY!
Interested in having me present one of the following topics as a keynote or workshop at your organisation? Please contact me soon as my 2014 calendar is filling up fast!
- JLT Construction Thought Leadership Forum: Rewiring the Brain for Change
- QUT Brisbane Executive Club: The Neuroscience of Resilience
- The Department of Natural Resources and Mines: Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea – My Calling Through Adversity
- Creche and Kindergarten Association Ltd: Rewiring the Brain for Change
- CBRE: The Neuroscience of Leading Change Effectively
- GIO: Celebrating Successful Women in Business
- You Are Not Your Brain: Virtual Masterclass Series with Dr Jeffrey Schwartz is half way completed and going spectacularly well! 34 participants on this series – our biggest group yet! If you’re interested in attending the next one, please contact my Business Manager Matt and he’ll let you know when we announce the next class
- Possibility Mindset: We spent a great deal of the past two months building a BRAND NEW program titled ‘Possibility Mindset’. The program was delivered for the first time to 55 senior managers over two days at one of Australia’s largest insurance companies. We even had the company’s CEO come and join us for a part of the first day. A very special occasion for all who were there and an excellent demonstration of a leader walking his talk. Interested in Possibility Mindset? Contact us and we’ll send you a full description of the workshop. Otherwise, just enJOY the photos below!
- And last but not least, I delivered a one day program titled Transform Your Thinking for the NeuroLeadership Group
Since the launch of my new brand last year, we’ve been working hard pulling all the pieces together and building out some of the marketing and brand collateral. One of the things that’s been very important as I move into doing more and more speaking is producing a video that shares who I am, what I’m about and demonstrates my speaking and facilitation skills.
In late April, we finally got this underway with a two film shoots – one at my home and the other at Childhood Cancer Support. We also got the opportunity to get some fun photos of me with the kids (shared below). And hopefully by next newsletter, the editing and production of the video will be complete and I’ll be able to share it with you!!